ahhh rei kawakubo, luella, marc jacobs, geeks, acting, play-doh pizza, willy wonka, pearls, dr. martens, so not normal. well thats what you get for loving fashion, a warped mind coming up with crazy but epic ideas and a weird stalker like relationship with rei kawakubo...all I have to say.

March 31, 2009

I Heart You

Charlotte Ronson's I Heart Ronson's Line for JCPenney.
I used to shop at JCPenney when i was 8 but it started to shout out to me, "We dont know how to layer or dress you and all our clothes suck." thank you for telling me that and keeping me from making fashion mistakes but with Charlotte Ronson in JCPenney town i might just go back to have a peek...JCPenney is going to have their business pick up fast with ronson's designs.  Ronson said she like JCPenney but really she must have been paid to do that because JCPenney is so generic and boring so Charlotte please please fashionize it!!!!

No comments: