ahhh rei kawakubo, luella, marc jacobs, geeks, acting, play-doh pizza, willy wonka, pearls, dr. martens, so not normal. well thats what you get for loving fashion, a warped mind coming up with crazy but epic ideas and a weird stalker like relationship with rei kawakubo...all I have to say.

March 10, 2009

Blueberry Icecream!!! (That's for you Sara teeheehee!!!)

Here is my amazing 12 Bar Blues poem i had to write for english class today! I went to New York for Fashion Week. Oh, I went to New York for Fashion Week. I snuck into the back to take a peek. I was baffled by Marc Jacobs collection. Oh, I was baffled by Marc Jacobs collection. There was just such a humongous selection. I’m standing here still rehabbing from what I saw. Oh, I’m still standing here rehabbing from what I saw. I feel like I was hit by a dogs paw. Fashion Week was so exhilarating and fun. Oh, Fashion Week was so exhilarating and fun. When I left I saw the sun and a man run. Isn't it jsut great i was just amazed how the words just flowed lol jk jk its not that great but i figured i would share it because maybe someone who knows good poetry when they see it happened to see mine and was just awwwwweestruck!!! aahh ok well g2g to a French virtual field trip wooozzz and hooozzzz!!!!

No comments: