ahhh rei kawakubo, luella, marc jacobs, geeks, acting, play-doh pizza, willy wonka, pearls, dr. martens, so not normal. well thats what you get for loving fashion, a warped mind coming up with crazy but epic ideas and a weird stalker like relationship with rei kawakubo...all I have to say.

March 31, 2009

I can see clearly now that the rain is gone...!!!!

Oh, chanel this really doesn't dissapoint me and you know why because i think it is pretty genius and i really kinda want one now...you have opened new amazing doors for my future and i thank you for that...now all i need to do is buy one of you! thank you chanel for for thinking about me in a time of purse design.well as you can see i think this purse is pretty nifty and cool and pretty much want one even though i didnt think so at first i have now thought about my stupid decision and made it way better. this purse is just so epic and never before seeen ahhhh!!!!

No comments: