ahhh rei kawakubo, luella, marc jacobs, geeks, acting, play-doh pizza, willy wonka, pearls, dr. martens, so not normal. well thats what you get for loving fashion, a warped mind coming up with crazy but epic ideas and a weird stalker like relationship with rei kawakubo...all I have to say.

March 1, 2009

Another snowy day ugh!

hey jessica here, it is snowing at my house and i am not very fond of it. i was just looking at styleobserver.com and i really love Alexander McQueens harem pants and they look so peaceful and remind me of doing yoga and aching alover the next morning but if you have harem pants none of that matters. ha no school today but back on wednesday good-bye february vacation hello to the feeling of annoyance of being in school with unfashionable and unmature people YIPPEE!!! i wonder if yippee has 1 p or 2.....questions like these haunt me. anyway i was also looking and gladiator sandals are so in right now which makes me jump for joy but also feel like puking happiness! my favorite way to wear gladiators is tucked into skinny jeans it just felt so right and wearing them makes you forget about all this not nice snow and makes you think of spring and summer with pretty flowers and sandy beaches....well it does for me anyway. mmmmhhhmmmm orange juice it's like the goddess of all juices and perfect for when you first wake up in the morning. i guess you could say orange juice is like my therapy!

No comments: