ahhh rei kawakubo, luella, marc jacobs, geeks, acting, play-doh pizza, willy wonka, pearls, dr. martens, so not normal. well thats what you get for loving fashion, a warped mind coming up with crazy but epic ideas and a weird stalker like relationship with rei kawakubo...all I have to say.

June 8, 2009

6.8.09

Lovelies! exams are this week and I think I am going to be okay! I cannont wait to get out of here! My mom went to help out at my church's clothes drive and she came back with a box full of clothes that they were just going to throw away because no one bought. I am def in a really good mood...i feel like a mix of feirce tyra right now and a sweet lauren bacall...anyway here are some pictures taken by paolo roversi...I really love these pictures so enjoy loves!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what ever happend to Gemma Ward?

FrouFrouu said...

beautiful. esp love the last photo - so moody and intense. the dress is pretty darn hot too.

eek free clothes!

- frouu/ nadia