ahhh rei kawakubo, luella, marc jacobs, geeks, acting, play-doh pizza, willy wonka, pearls, dr. martens, so not normal. well thats what you get for loving fashion, a warped mind coming up with crazy but epic ideas and a weird stalker like relationship with rei kawakubo...all I have to say.

April 29, 2009

4.29.09

So on Tuesday I wore something so boring and casual that it made me a little upset and unfunny feeling. But i was late for school and these were the first things i jusst threw on.the white shirt is D.I.Y.ed and i put a blue shirt under it with the black over. the white shirt is the only lively thing oh and the butterfly down there.
This is Horowtiz the Butterfly and he was fun and cute and made me feel young again. Thanks Horowtiz for being there buddy and making me feel and little fun and not so boring.
I had my Harajuku purse with me and this is what it looks like. i really like it even though it is kinda small.

No comments: